We are a financial services firm dedicated to preserving our clients’ assets from the high costs of health care emergencies, including but not limited to nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and home health care. We also assist veterans and their families in obtaining financial benefits through the Veteran Administration’s Aid and Attendance Program.
We help our clients successfully navigate the maze of government regulations designed to confiscate their assets, in order to reposition those assets in a safe harbor, where they can be preserved. We create a plan for families in a health care crisis, where a loved one is in a facility spending down their assets, or for clients who are simply planning ahead for their family in case an emergency arises.
We offer our clients:
- A long, proven history of preserving assets.
- A long history of assisting veterans or their spouses in obtaining financial benefits through the Veteran Administration’s Aid and Attendance program.
- A comprehensive financial plan for preserving our clients’ wealth.
- Conservative investments, protected with legal tools designed to protect our clients’ assets from their creditors.
- A team approach in this highly specialized arena. We work with a network of attorneys that specialize in elder law and dedicate their practice entirely to this area of planning.
- An experienced and caring support team of professionals who are eager to help you.
I have been helping clients preserve their assets for nearly 13 years, and have helped literally hundreds of families in the highly specialized field of Asset Protection. Prior to asset protection, I enjoyed nearly 20 years in the financial services industry. I managed a successful practice with the Wealth Management Firm of Merrill Lynch, where I authored and implemented many comprehensive financial plans for my clients. I changed the focus of my practice when a personal friend lost the majority of his family’s estate to nursing home spend down. That event led me to explore new ways to help families in similar circumstances.
I am licensed in several states in life, long term care, and health insurances. And I also hold my Series 7, 63, & 65 licenses in the investment community. I have been twice recognized as a Top Wealth Manager as seen in Cincinnati Magazine, as well as the recipient of the Five Star Wealth Manager award for four years.
I was born and raised in Fort Thomas, Kentucky, and graduated from the University of Kentucky. Upon graduating I worked in the floor covering industry and was promoted to Regional Manager for Kentile Floors in New York City (Manhattan), New York, their largest sales territory. I moved back home to raise my family with my wife, Polly. I enjoy leisure time with my wife and two children, Will and Chappell. Many weekends you may run into me camping in our local state parks with my family including our dog, Hank.
Schedule a complimentary consultation.
Tips for Seniors to Find and Hire an In-home Caregiver
Thereare many reasons why elder companions / elder caregivers are hired to support an elderly person and his/her family
This guide will help you Find and hire the